Doctor Who: Series 1 Episode 7 Commentary for my Whovian sister.





Commentary on episode seven for my sister: 

  Lisa I'm counting on you knowing this episode or watching it while reading. This is just a summary of my thought processes during this show. Keep in mind I am not a Whovian, although I have watched it all the way to episode seven now and played a drinking game with my sister that I'm pretty sure would have caused liver failure for the average person.

   And watching episode seven was arguably one of the funner 45 minutes of my life. This has spoilers for anyone else reading this far.

Stop reading. 

Evil Simon Pegg Warns of Spoilers

Previous 11 minutes: SIMON PEGG IS IN THIS! EEEEE

12 minutes: So is Rose's boyfriend evil, then? “Let me split up from you guys. That's normal, right?”

13 minutes: Dear everyone, if your job's promotion means you are never seen again that is a bad thing. Time to change companies...

14 min: SEE?

15 min: What in the....a skeleton circle!

16: She's probably just thinking this is a really elaborate prank. Involving skeletons. Because they're english.

This reminds me, WHO WAS SIMON PEGG TALKING TO EARLIER? SATAN?

18: Humble slave...so...evil robots?

19: So he's not evil?

20: All of them, the usual ones” Helllo social commentary.

Rose's boyfriend. He's not evil. He's dumb.

21: Really dumb.

22: Really really dumb....omg, she said brain surgery and you're still talking to heR?!?

23: REALLY AMAZINGLY DUMB

24: “Fast surgeon” is not a good endorsement, lady. Also, don't try to manipulate him, it's not nice to be fucks to retarded people.

25: We're back with Simon Pegg and Satan Show.

26: He is no one. This is a creepy ass response. I'm not picturing the doctor as a souless soul stealer. Because I'm grim like that.

28: People still listen to O Danny Boy in the future. We truly have failed.
OMG are nine and rose FLIRTING?

29: OMG FROZEN PUKE.

30: Lisa, why did you not warn me about frozen puke?!?

30.11 FROZEN VOMIT, SISTER.
      Frozen. Vomit.
31: LISA. VOMIT. THAT. IS. FROZEN.

32: And I don't mean like the Disney musical.

32.5 But if it were the song would go “Don't let it go! Don't let it goooo! Please oh god no!”

Damn rewinds

30: I kinda like evil Simon Pegg. (listens to the noises of no one being surprised)

31: Ooooh we finally get to see the evil robot.

32: OH MY GOD IS THAT A UTERUS WITH A MOUTH?

33: Max is a UTERUS, evil simon pegg! It's time for a hysterectomy! Oh and thanks for all the more social commentary.

33: I'm having this weird realization that nine reminds me of Philip.

Oh my god, the evil uterus Max just drooled. GAK.

34: Oh my god, even more social commentary. Conspiracy theorists, watch this episode. You will be happy.

35: EWWWW HE HAS A BRAIN HOLE.

36: EVIL SIMON PEGG. Also, see, I thought Rose's boyfriend might be evil, but now I know, he's an idiot.

37: Would tardis security really let any idiot with a key in?

Also...”Good thing we keep these skeletons around. Because....um....guys, why are we keeping them?”

38: “You should have promoted me years back.” So...”if only you'd killed me years ago?”

39: Evil Simon Pegg, run! Or the evil sweaty uterus will eat you!

40: SEE WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU, EVIL SIMON PEGG! Or explode on you. BOTH ARE BAD.

41: Nine appears to be jealous. Just sayin. Isn't the doctor basically like...not into sexy times.

42: “I Only take the best, I've got Rose.” Oh my god. SMARM. I love it.

43: “About the forehead vent, Mom...”

Lisa, this was fun. I hope you liked it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Carlos Never Seemed to Know Cecil Talked About Him All the Time On Air

More Doctor Who!

Super Short Story #1 Experiments in Exceeding Light Speed